If you’re looking for bigger boobs, you’ve heard about the best breast augmentations. You can use implants to increase your size, get the optimal shape, and more. Many people focus on natural looking breasts. Some have even talked about going small. The idea is you can choose your size. Don’t let your doctor or others pressure you into something else.
What if you want to go big, though? No matter how big or small you want your breasts to be, a doctor’s job is to help you assess your options and get what you want. When you consult with a physician, going big isn’t always the best choice. Sometimes it doesn’t look the way you imagine at first, or your frame isn’t built to go quite that big. For many patients who come into our offices, though, it’s all about the dramatic differences.
Whether you come in aiming for a B cup or a DD, implants come in all shapes and sizes. A doctor can determine how many CC’s you need. How do you know if going big is the right choice?
When You Should Go Big with Boob Jobs in Long Island
If you want to discuss breast implants of any size, always talk to the best boob job doctor first. They consider a range of factors, a few of which include:
- Your Build: If you’re a size 2 and a small A cup, a DD may sound appealing. It might even look great in practice. If your breasts are naturally small, though, your first implants won’t be quite that big. Your skin can only be stretched so far at one time. If you still want to go bigger later on, implants can be replaced with larger models in the coming years. With a smaller build, though, you may find that going from an A to a C instead of a DD looks better than you initially imagined. You may also want to go smaller the next time, but your doctor will always take it on a case by case basis. If you go too large for your frame, you could put more pressure on the back and shoulders causing ongoing pain.
- The State of Your Breasts: Sometimes it’s not a matter of size. You already have large breasts, but they’re saggier than you’d like them to be. This is perfectly understandable. You should always discuss a breast lift for any sagging. However, breasts can also be deflated due to pregnancy and weight loss. Many women want to reclaim their former size. Breast augmentation doctors can help you do just that. There’s nothing to stop some from going big.
- Personal Preferences: Sometimes you just want big breasts. You’ve spent your life with smaller breasts that you feel don’t make sense. Doctors can show you what you can expect with different CC’s. Maybe you just like the way bigger breasts look and feel. Once you get all the practical questions out of the way, this is the deciding factor for many patients. Assuming everything else is in order, your surgeon should always respect your decisions.
Find the Best Breast Augmentations for You
For many patients, boob jobs are a personal decision they discuss with doctors in Long Island. You have to make a decision about what size you want, the shape, etc. That’s the easy part of your decision, though. You still have to decide what kind of implants you want, how much you want to spend, etc. The best decision for each patient varies. What are your choices?
- Saline: Saline is one of the oldest implant materials available. It sits in a silicone shell, and it’s also the cheapest option. Surgeons overfill to avoid rippling. They can also be placed below the breast muscle tissue to improve the appearance. Incisions are also smaller as they can be inserted and then filled inside the breasts. If there’s even a small leak, though, these implants will deflate quickly.
- Silicone: Traditional silicone implants are also in silicone shells. They need a larger incision. You don’t have to worry about a round appearance or rippling, though. Like saline, these implants are safe for most patients. Just keep in mind they will have to be replaced if they leak.
- Gummy Bear Implants: Made of silicone, there’s no shell. This implant is made up of one mass with a gummy bear consistency. It’s more costly, but also free of leaks. Many also say it looks and feels more natural. Don’t take our word for it, though. To check out all these options and find the right size for you, click here.